For 26 years, Sweet Sounds has been honored to provide sales, service and support to an endless number of customers and clients throughout Southern Minnesota. Our entire staff appreciates your patronage over the years.
With the current Covid-19 pandemic crossing our nation and increasingly in our own backyard, we are implementing the following changes immediately and by working together we all will be stronger when this subsides:
- We will be offering free vehicle pick up and delivery in the local area for any job over a qualifying amount.
- We will be offering “no contact” phone order sales & service to the best of our abilities including payment options over the phone.
- Our customer lounge / waiting area will be closed. Clients who had planned on waiting while their vehicle was being worked on will need to make alternate plans. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Our customer shuttle will no longer be available. We would be happy to help schedule an Uber or taxi for you although we recommend sourcing a ride from a friend or family member.
- We will wipe down every steering wheel and shift knob before and after we work on your vehicle and other areas of the vehicle that we have contact with.
- We have gloves available in store for those wishing to visit so you can “try before you buy” all of our excellent gear we have on display.
- We have hand sanitizer available for staff and guest use.
- We will routinely be wiping down high use areas of our store including counters, door handles and more.
- We will meet and greet you when you visit the store but please don’t be offended when a hand shake is no longer offered.
- We will take other precautionary steps as deemed necessary.
Again, we thank you for understanding and for your help in making our community safer for all.
And on a final personal note, I know I speak for all the small business owners in our community when I say each and every purchase made at a small business, especially during this time of crisis, whether it’s $5 at a locally owned sandwich shop or any other purchase no matter the amount, each one really does matter because THEY REALLY DO make a difference in the lives of your neighbors.
#socialdistancing #SupportSmallBusiness #Covid-19